Tổng số lượt xem trang

Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 10, 2013

My family

My family consists of four people. There are my parents, my sister and me. My father is an engineer working for a government office. My mother is a housewife. My sisteris a primary school teacher, and I am a high school student.

We get up at 6 o’clock every morning. After breakfast, my father and my sister go to work, my mother does the housework and I go to school. We have lunch at noon and dinner at 7 p.m. In the evening after dinner, we sit together in the living-room talking or watching television for about an hour. Then my sister and I go to our own rooms to prepare the lessons for the coming week.

My family is a very happy one. We love each other very much and expect to live together under the same roof forever.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét